Monday, August 14, 2006

Why start blogging...

"Just what the world needs..." I thought in response to the latest person who said I should start blogging. "...someone else to share their opinions on whatever, so whomever can read them, for whatever reason."

What is this fascination people seem to have with blogging, anyway? Does everyone really crave to be heard that much?!?!? At any rate, I've succumed to the overwhelming requests for me to start blogging (that's a total of 3, including my dog Casey, in case you're keeping track). And so we begin...

I expect that this blog will mostly be related to business - ideas I've come up with, interesting observations, juxtapositions of various things, etc. I'll probably deviate from that path now and again, and hold forth with my opinions on music, movies and whatever else comes to mind.

I hope you enjoy the time you've wasted here on my blog. Do share your comments.

Cheers!

No comments: