Monday, August 21, 2006

"We Are Experiencing Technical Difficulties. Please Stand By."

The irony of this post doesn't escape me...if you can read this, then the problem is solved; otherwise...(that has kind of an apocolyptic tone to it, doesn't it?).

I created my Blogger account in July, but only started blogging last week. My last few posts have not made it onto the WWW yet, although there are "there" in my Blogger Dashboard. I've published each individual new post, as well as the entire blog, and none of the recent ones seem to be there. And not all of the menu buttons in the compose window seem to be working (spell check, "Insert Image", etc.)...of course, none of this is attributable to "User Error"... ;)

I have perused the Help files to no avail, so it's time to get more creative...

No comments: